Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reflections upon 2010 (:

2010 has been an interesting year for me. Lots of things has happened, ending 10th grade and ending drama Josie was done. Then throughout the summer lots and lots happened :) I started to talk to amber more, I swam for barracudas and I became friends with Gretta and heather. They remind me of the day when we went to Jumba juice when I was about to park but accidently hit the gas pedal and almost ran into a window :p lots of random times at kj house :) then school started and pseo was the way to go :) sure it was fun but I still missed high school a lot :/ good thing I had choir :) and with barracudas, I would go to kj house alot. With this huge crush on her and all the times we hung out, I asked her to the homecoming dance :) after the dance I asked her out but she respectively declined :\ it crushed me but it was bound to happen..oh well I took the risk and closed a door while opening new one. Throughout that whole tine amber and I would text a lot, pretty much everynight. We would help each other problems and try to figure out what the best thing to do would be. That leads us up to October ish november. Amber and I had a thing going but she decided to not let it go anywhere and I respected it since I understand where she coming from. Our friendship had grown since the summer and both of us were afraid of what could happen so we didn't do anything about it. Honestlly I was pretty sad but I didn't let it bring me down...much. So now it's December and nothing great happened before break. Then winter break happened and it's so boring! We started break with amber and I going to see tron in 3D haha but it was a fail just trying to figure out what movie to watch :) then she came over to hang and we watched a movie and everything felt just right and the world was perfect. So we talked about it and at Jacob party on dec 29 after watching zombieland..ik how romantic teehee, I asked her out and she said yes :) <3 and as we near the end of 2010 I end it with great success and with the most amazing person ever :)