Sunday, February 20, 2011

a promise...broken?

Well as this week begins I think to myself, what have I done wrong to you for you to this to me.  I think that maybe it just time I put you out of my life, once and for all , but then I think again of the promise I once promise to you: to never leave you ever. But As I lay here and think to myself, I may have to break this promise in order to move on. I just cannot do this anymore, I miss just talking to her all the time, just being by her side. I have to stop thinking about this and stop talking to her l. Stop Texting her and worse of all I should just stop going to lunch and seeing her because every time I see her, I miss the olden days. As I lay here thinking to myself, wondering what life could of been, I thank God for the things that has happened. God, please help me as I go through life with my roadblocks and troubles. Please guide me in the right direction. I just wish that I could talk to someone about this, but the one person that I do want to talk to this about, IS the person that it is about so it would be pointless to talk to amber about the problem I have with her in order for me to find the solution for this amber problem. But as I have already done that once and nothing has happen..thing just got worse, I resort to doing the one thing left that I can think that does not involve physical pain upon my body. I tend to run away from my problems.

As I lay here and conclude, what have i done and what must I do?

No comments: