Saturday, December 24, 2011

All i want for chirstmas is someone that loves me

So today was a pretty great day. We played water polo with the alumni group and then i did some chores that had to be done. I even got a present for a special someone. Later that night i went bowling with that person and some other friends. Little did i know she was with someone else ... yeah...thats great. Well im back to my normal self again. All boring and down in the slums. Then again i haven't really left that area for a very long time. Now i feel stupid because i really thought i had a chance again. Debating if i should really even try or just give up forever. Giving up, losing hope, lost my ways. Thats how i feel. I just really wish someone could help me, help me with this. Help me get back on my feet. :/