Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Friendship

This post today comes from my phone.  Here I am laying on the ground but that doesnt matter, I was able to see Amber. We decided to take a road trip out to see Jacob out at his college. The three of us today makes me miss the summer and how close we are. We were able to see jacob and connected right away like nothing has changed even though we were 10-11 hours away.

Today I can say that I has the most fun in a long time. It felt nice to be away from everything. Even though we didnt really so much it was nice. I think the thing I love most is just talking and catching up.

It makes you appreciate the friends that you have. In high school the friends that you made were taking for granted. Then those friends soon became your best friends. Even then it felt like things were taking for granted. It wasnt until college that I realized how much my close friends meant to me. Theses are the people that I want to stay friends with forever. While in high school we didnt have to try hard to communicate to each other, but now that im in college its a diffetent story.  Now to stay friends we have to try a little bit and keep in touch with each other. 

I feel like for the most part I have failed on that. Today it has made me realize that maybe I should try reaching out because eventually without contact =loss of friendships that matter.

Trying not to lose friends
Steven

No comments: