Sunday, May 8, 2011

prom

Well yesterday was prom. Somehow I got myself to get excited for prom. Dang amber was beautiful in her dress and with the blue eye shadow. Dare I say it but amber was hot! I actually was jealous of Luke because he had a goregous date. Well besides that I was not too extactic about anything else from Luke. For once I was actually scared of someone driving. It wasn't that he wasnt speeding or the fact he wasn't distracted. He was just a horrible driver. Prom did 2 things for me. It let me figure out that Morgan is just a friend and I don't have feelings for her.she has a nose ring and that is hot!  And that Leslie is kinda hot >.< well she can grind. You know..I think that I still have feelings for amber..but just a little bit. I know that this feeling is going to be there and that it will never go away. I just need to learn that there nothing I can do about it, that maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I know that she doesn't have feelings for me. Well if things go as they are heading now, I won't be seeing amber much anymore since she would be Enrique :/ this summer could be a
really hard summer for me. All my bestfriends are either in a relationship or going to be in one so there won't be one on one hangouts with them :( I also have found out a part of my depression problem is me writing in this note. It also is caused by my enormous amount of thinking. I've tried before to not get so sad but nothing seems to help. I always have the feeling of loneliness. I just don't know anymore. Ive been trying and my friends have kept me afloat, but for how long before I sink away?

No comments: