Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prom Aftermath

Well why is it so hard for me to move on, even when I know for a fact that she doesnt like me like that anymore. No matter how hard I try it just doesn't work. Cool so enrique doesn't hate me, yet she says we would still be able to hangout even if they date. I for one thinks that that's a lie. I'm positive that he wouldn't let me be alone with her just to hangout. That would be stupid of him to do. She Saids things aren't going to change. But it's obvious that it will. I try to move on but everytime I see her, and look at her eyes, things go back to the way they were before and I just start liking her again. Even though knowing that it will never be what it used to be. I think it is time for me to lock this app so that others are unable to read it. I think that it would be pretty bad if they did.  It amazes me how much of a roller coaster this friendship has become. We started off testing for a little bit to everyday to webcam skyping and talking on the phone to a relationship then to nothing at all. The last actually conversation I had with her was at her house after prom. Now i cant even text her since she doesn't reply anymore. :/ goodbye

No comments: