Sunday, June 5, 2011

work vent

Well it is now week 23 and I decided to skip last week because it wasn't to important. There wasn't anything special that I need to vent anything so I didn't. Summer finally arrived and I'm excited. I have a bunch of plans with a bunch of people. First off today I'm heading to the beach with some friends. That should be exciting. I do not know when but sometime soon I'm chilling with Leslie. Whenever it's nice out I'm chillin with Madison and the boys! Now that should be very exciting!! This summer should be a blast.
Some people have asked about relationships with certain others and well I may not be over someone, nor will I ever stop having a huge crush on someone else. But that won't stop me from chilling with them and being good friends with them. Which reminds me, I need to randomly show up at KJ house sometime soon :p just for the fun of it. Well I should be getting back to work,.. But todays been a quiet day so I'm still chillin in the office. Only 15 minutes left to I get off! Woot!

No comments: