Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In My Heart

I love you, but you don't care
I miss you, but you don't care
I just want to be friends again but you dont care. So now I'm on my way living a life in despair. Goodbye I say because now I care for you no more. 

I waited for you hoping that things would be different.  But in the end hope was the only thing that ever did change. 1,056 hours was the time we has together. 44 days that I would never forget. One thousand fifty six hours later out of the blue things shattered and we went our separate ways. As I sing this , all I ever wanted was for us to be as close as we once used to be. Remember the great memories that we had, I want those again.  One year left and I don't see anything changing so maybe we go back to an old saying friends to the end not lovers or best friends but just friends. As I watch our friendship diminish. I just wanna say, I wish it ended different

No comments: