Sunday, November 20, 2011

Memories

Welcome to the three day week ahead for me at school then to Thanksgiving. Today i decided to clean out my itunes and get rid of songs i dont listen to anymore. in the process of doing that i listened to them one last time before i deleted it and boy each song had so much memory. There was one song where it played just the first note of the song and a memory appeared in my head. It makes me sad knowing that it really is senior year. So many of my friends i will never see again. So many of them that i loved will never be with me anymore. Its time to move on but yet im so scared to.

Freshman year: This was a defining year for me. So many times really happened that year. I really dont know why but i dated a couple of people that year. Started off the year with a person i dated 3 other times but this time it was the final time. Even though things happened we still are able to be best friends. Later in the year i dated another girl. Its really sad but i still remember what she was wearing on that day. We didn't last long because i was stupid and a typical guy. I wasn't thinking about the consequences of what had happened. Yet to this very day i still regret what i did and still wonder what could of been. Yet also still to do this day your parents still give me crap about it and still to this very day i try to fix what i did and hope for another chance but yet i know that i probably will never get one again and i get it because of what i had done and how much i hurt you. 

After her, it was another girl. She was one pretty cool chick and she came from SACS. I truly did love her a lot but things happened, events happened and i just truly could not continue anymore. She was a great chick. Nowadays we are pretty much just slighty friends but not really. I look back on it at times and really feel sorry for being a dick to you. But at the time it just had to be done. 

After sophomore year I went pretty down-low on the whole dating scene and have only dated one person since then. It was really only a month long but it was fun. There really isn't much to say because there really isn't anything i regret. We knew it could happen and it did and oh well. 

Still chasing for the one person 
Steven