Thursday, November 10, 2011

My weekend thoughts

It's so weird to think that just a month from now we will be half way through the school year, half way through your senior year, half way to finishing up the school. The final year to see everyone, to make friends that will be there for you in the long run. Last week was pretty interesting to say the least. Started off having some people over. Then went to Han's birthday "party" at the mall. That was really fun to say the least. Met a new person while i was there, her name, Janine and she is an interesting character and really fun to talk to. Also there, i found out that i was squishy? That is such a lie! I am not squishy at all. >.< I like my fat on me. I know this is getting off topic, but im watching glee right now on Hulu. It's the episode where they have a "leprechaun" on it. Britney was into believing that there was one, but he was a new student at the school and everyone was making fun of him. It so weird that even on Glee, i can relate to the things that are going on in my life in a non literal way. Anyways back to what i was saying earlier. I have fat and not squish. :P It is just so weird that i can bond with these people who are from my age to five years younger than me better than i can bond with some of my friends now. I feel as though when i said earlier about it being he final year to see everyone and make the friends that will last a lifetime, that i really wont have any of that. I just really fail right now at making and keeping friends. Maybe it's because I'm going to a different school, but maybe I think that im just a horrible person. People just don't wanna be around me anymore. Sometimes i can see it, channeling their hatred of me into me, while others just talk bad. Sure i really don't care what others think but maybe, im just going to leave my life alone and away from others. Maybe that's the way it should be. I just do not know anymore.