Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is this All I Ever Think About?

I started going back to kj house again. There was a week or 2 in which I didn't but now I had to because I missed her so much. Those two ish week that I didn't go to her house were right after Connor left... And then after things happened and we went to Josh for boat/bonfire during derby days and that's when I decided to give up on her. I just could not handle her flirting with Josh like that. I remember the 2nd night that we were there and the mass flirting started. I was just so depressed just like that. And it got very awkward because it was just me Josh and kj...very awkward. I just wanted to leave but I couldn't because I was her ride. After that day I told myself to move on because there was just no chance anymore. I had it and blew it. Now I know for a fact that there no chance left. But even though I told myself to move on .. I just couldn't. I just always end up thinking about her in some way. Like I told Madison..even when I flirt with other girls, I just always end up thinking about kj. So I decided to start going back to visit her. 

No comments: