Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Type of Woman?

Wow 2 days 2 notes what an accomplishment. I totally forgot how jealous I get when Connor and kj are together. I always end up wishing I was him. Sadly that will never happen. Oh well he is one lucky guy that I'm jealous of when he is around kj. One that struck me today was dating. She is afraid of dating, afraid of the physical part of re relationship. And that she pretty much won't date people right now. So many my tiny bit of hope just disappeared and the fact that moving on comes into my mind but idk. I want to be with her and at times, to me of course, it feels like we are dating and this is what it was suppose to be. I dont really think about this much. Most of the time I don't really think about getting into girls pants. There may be times when I have urges but usual that because I want a kiss or make out. Usually it. Sadly I don't think most guys think like and usually ends up me being called gay by Josh and Leo. Oh well.    
In other news, I have learned what I'm interested in, in girls. That was pretty cool because I have pretty much dated all sorts if girls now and finally was able to understand a little bit more about myself. A woman of my type has to be kinda short. Hair does not matter to me. It can be anything. Goodnight (;

No comments: