Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh Gosh..why am i writing this?

So maybe I fell asleep before I finished writing my note...oh well! Whoa! It's august already! Holy crap I did not know that. Anyways back to this note. I don't think I have ever been more pissed off than I have been today. One girl brought me so far off the edge I just want to smack her. she doesn't even know what she is doing to her best friends. She ditches her best friends for a tv show or ditches them for some random person. She doesn't care for the people who care for her the most. She just walks all over them like a mat and then throws them away. I was in such a great mood earlier and she just had to go and ruin it for me. Urg! Now I can't even sleep anymore. Thank god Madison is still up so I can vent to someone or else I would of done things unimaginable right now. Ahhhhhhh!

No comments: