Friday, November 30, 2012

Some unfinished post, post

She will always be loved. This might be the final post about her. I think I've fought this losing battle long enough. Nothing will ever happen anyways so why bother. I think I have accepted it. Not that we even talk anymore or even acknowledge that we were even friends at all. Im just a spec of dust that has blown past never to be seen. She will always have a place in my heart no matter what happens. Not only will it be her, her whole family too. And speaking of families my 7 year best friend and her family will always a spot in my heart too. Ill always love them(:

Love. Love and kindness. I think these are the two emotional feelings that I have down.  I have never liked to see any of my friends to be anything happy. The other day I was at a friends party and there, there was a girl who was getting picked on and not going to lie I had my fair shares of making fun of her. I was told all the bad things about her but none of the good things about her. Later that night her and I had a talk for a couple hours while I tried to help keep her warm as she was freezing. I even offered the blanket spot that I had to her just so she could be happy. A girl that I knew for just about a day. I still just wanna cuddle someone. Meh!

No comments: