Saturday, February 23, 2013

President's Weekend

Wow I never thought that I would of done this but I have published after this one 100 post! That's insane. I thought about posting something different as it is the 100th post but in the end realized I wouldn't of got here if it was the normal things that I post.

Last weekend, President's weekend I went home for the first time since winter break and it was quite an interesting weekend. It started off as a nice chill weekend going to my friends apartment to stay. There I was greeted by some of my favorite people in the world! I got to see my second family. It just made me realized how much I really miss these people and how much I miss being at home. I didn't even end up going home until Saturday at around three or four. Once I got home though, no one was there. My dad and bro had gone to him band concert. While my mom was out in Ireland doing some work related thing. My mom then decided to "Tango" me, which is pretty much skype but was a different app. I ended up talking to her for about an hour or until my brother got back. That night though I still didn't stay at home, I went back to my friend's apartment and hung out and stayed for the night. On Sunday I ended up doing a lot of homework and that night I went to hung with JH KJ TS and DJ. We went to the tea garden out in Minneapolis and then to watch warm bodies afterward. It was a nice get together that we did. Tonight would be the first night that I actually slept in my own bed.
On Monday, I was suppose to go back to Fargo but a blizzard came and they closed down I94 so we couldn't get into fargo if we wanted to. So with that setback I went out to Mankato because I wanted to visit some friends and not wanting to stay at home for the day. Heading out to kato wasn't bad, nice clear roads. Went and surprised some friends. First surprised JN and ending up hanging out with her for a couple hours. After hanging with JN, I went and hung out with AE. It was so nice to see her again. Even though we just sat and talk, it was definitely really nice.

The most interesting thing I did that weekend was I had to drive back to shakopee from mankato during blizzard like conditions. Again I had to drive it to fargo in blizzard conditions. Man I have a weird life.

Steven

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting me....

Unknown said...

next time I'll go and visit you!