Thursday, April 28, 2011

hot or not?

Hmm gaww I can't seem to figure out what's wrong with me today. Smile I should be but I can't seem to do. My prom idea worked and Morgan said yes. So amber asked how I feel about her. How do I feel about her? Hmm I really don't know. She really pretty and she different from the rest I have dated. She is really quiet and almost the mysterious type. Gaww. Maybe it's a crush I have on her. Well I know I have a crush on her but I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen at all. Hmm I like talking to her. Her piercings are hot too! There very interesting! I wonder where else she has them. She very fun to talk to at times. And her eyes! They are really cute. So like I said I still don't know. On second note, I'm really glad that amber and I are somewhat back to normal. I still can't hang with her alone because then luke wouldn't like it too much. Thank god prom is only a couple weeks away so afterward I can actually start hanging with amber again. Hopefully! (who cares what Luke thinks?! :P ~Amber)

No comments: