Monday, April 11, 2011

My Birthday ...depressed

So typical me, depressed and thinking once again. The worse combination that anyone could give me. Whenever I think, it's usually not the greatest, when I think, I think of death. Combined with the depression that I am going through equals death big time. I just don't even know why anymore, why am I depressed now. I just am :/ i think it just because I think I miss the feeling of actually being loved. Everyone around me is going into a relationship. Everyone I know has found someone that cares for them. Then there is prom. Prom this, prom that, everyone is making it such a big deal. Well side note " happy birthday to me" I wonder who really knew that it's my birthday today. I guess I'll never find out. Make to what I was talking about. Everyone around me cares for someone...as for me, no one cares about me. I just that one dude that comes and leaves the high school. I'm not important or anything at all. I just want it to end right now. I just don't wanna go through this pain anymore, it's so bad as I don't even remember the last time I was actually happy. The people ive cared for, have drifted away leaving no one left in my life. So I end this note with happy birthday to me, the only one who truly cares.

No comments: