Sunday, April 3, 2011

friendships

This week has been one interesting week. I started talking to Cassie a whole lot and Madison as well..when she came back from her Mexico trip. Amber and I still haven't really technically hung out so that means I won't be talking to her. Or trying not to and failing is probably what's going to happen. I told her once and I've told her before, we just weren't meant to hang out. Our friendship is going down the drain and I have a feeling it's not coming back up anymore. I mean I've tried and tried and tried but it's no use now. There so many times where I wonder if she just faking us being friends but she truly doesnt want us to be friends anymore. It could be. I feel like trying no more. I promised you that we would be together as friends but this promise is too hard to keep. If you keeping acting the way you do, well I just don't see a future with us together. You gave me your word that we would hang out this spring break..you gave Me it. And it did not happen. I went to the movies with you and if to wanna call that us hanging out then fine but it really was like only 5 minutes max of us talking or even being near each other. I am sorry to say but you have changed so much.
Today I watched Tron with my bro and it reminded me so much of what it was like back then. Now you have almost become unworthy in my life.
So now that I've talk to madison about this, about how amber has changed. I can't put too much into this because of the people that read this. I really don't know where I would be without Madison. If it wasnt for her, I would still have a lot of things bottle up inside. She has become the 3rd person after KJ, who I got bored of at times trying to talk to her about things, and amber, well that easy as to why I don't open to her anymore. So now it all Madison and her vent sesh. thank you Madison. I think without you, I would have been gone a long time ago

No comments: