Sunday, March 27, 2011

typical week for me

Well was suppose to hang with amber today but what do yah know, something arises and she cant/ doesn't wanna hang. So what..4th time this has happened. Like I said before and it saddens me to say this but we just weren't meant to hangout. Every single time we try she bails and no hangout. I was really hoping for us to hang but guess not. Im also holding her with That she said that we will hang out before spring break ends...so she has 4 days for us to hang since she gone tues wed and Thursday. But Monday doesn't really count since we have to be together because of the meet. I'm hoping we can hang bit I'm about 70% sure it's not going to happen
Moving on gaby is pretty annoying always talking about Damon and her prego belly, which I don't wanna hear! I just don't really care about it, I mean it's her fault that it happened and I have no interest in helping her( I sound like a bad person now).
Also hung out with KJ and her cousin and that was pretty fun I gotta say. Jami looks so funny with her hair messed up. Also I still didn't get to see her prom dress. :/ oh well that just means that I need to go to prom. But that I am still debating because I do wanna go but then I don't and I don't really feel like going alone either and there no one to go with. I wanna go with amber but she thinks it would be awkward even though it just as friends. And then I wanna go wtb KJ as friends but she waiting on Logan to ask her so oh well with that. Those are the only two people I really want to go to prom with since it would be fin going with them, I can't really think of any one else to go with..beside I kinda wanna go with Morgan or Cassie. Hmm So yeah big dilemma there. Well I have nothing left to talk about in this segment of the note so good night week 13, week 14 hopfully yoi are much better (:

No comments: