Sunday, March 13, 2011

prom thinking...already?!?

Hmm this week was pretty interesting I gotta say. Not only did the week start off boring there was nothing to do. But by the night of Friday things got some much better. All I did was played cod all night before friday hah. Friday I went swimming with some friends but all that matter was amber and Morgan. The other people were boring. Got to see heather and made fun of Kenzie in the process hahaha! Our friendship between amber and I is still pretty interesting. Lots of ups and down. Some days I still that we are just aqaintences still but then days like Friday is where I can see that we can still be best friends again. Maybe it wasn't the right choice going out with her. If we continue like this idk what to do. I miss her a whole lot! :/ and now I wanna ask her to prom(as a friend) but I'm too scared to do it. Urg hopefully things will be resolved soon. Now back to finishing the friendship of amber note

No comments: