Monday, March 21, 2011

Reflections on meeting a close friend (:

Hmm this note should be interesting..if not it was interesting in my head. I met you back in 9th grade second semester. I still don't know where though, and that bothers me at times. Either we met in gym or some other place.. Oh well Haha. At that time you were just a little girl and I was a not so little guy. I never thought that our friendship would have gone like it did. Our friendship really did go anywhere durin the summer of 9th grade but as 10th grade went on we became really close friends somehow. I think it was because of our friends that we became close. Then summer hit and we got even more close. With all the parties we had, the state fair was really fun top with all the people we saw haha with emily. Never did I thought that I would fall in love with you..but i did and I had a crush on you all summer long and pretty much all of 11th grade. But even as I did, I didn't let it bother our friendship at all. Even as I had this big crush on you and even though I was jealous of the people you liked. I didn't let it get to me and I would still help you in finding your true happiness because that is what a good friend does. As i write this note, it just makes me really sad since I miss the old us and how we used to be."/ I feel as though this semester has gotten is not closer together but farther apart. Thus this brings us into almost the present, the time in which was probably the best and the hardest part of my 11th grade year. From November to January were probably the best months. Even though it was a lot of pondering it was well worth it (: and then the days leading up to December 29. Idk what to say but throughout the month of january were probably the best for me because I was pretty much stress free(: 
After the breakup things were hard at first but soon things became better about it but I still miss her kisses and hugs. But things were not the same afterward. We slowly became more and more apart. It got to be so bad as I couldn't see her without thinking about the old times. I started to skip lunch because I couldn't stop thinking about her and I couldn't look at her without getting depressed. But without seeing her it made me more depressed so I decided to go back to lunch with her and the rest of them. 
As I reflect our friend -> best friend-> to couple -> now I feel as though at times we are just aqaintences and that is what makes me sad "/ as I come to the end of this note I really hope that things between us gets better. But although I really want us back together, I would be fine with us being best friends. As long as I'm with you I am fine with it (:

"if you truly love someone, you want them to ALWAYS be happy, even if it's not with you."

No comments: