Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back to December

So today my alarm was back to December by taylor swift, the only reason why I'm telling you think is because right as I heard it, I thought of amber. The whole song was like our relationship in December. :) but things change but I still do really like her. I found this quote today saying " if to truely love a person, you would help them be happy...even if it is not with you." which is exactly what I follow. And that is how I get through life. As each week goes on and on , I start to feel more and more lonely. The feeling of unwanting. Each and everyweek the feeling gets stronger. I feel as though I don't belong in the high school and I don't even belong at normandale. So im a nobody in both school "/ well there are those times when I wondering if its even worth it.well I'm going to go.finish this note later....maybe (:

No comments: