Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rollercoaster!...of love

So today.. Yet another boring day. Found out some things that may bring challenges up ahead. Well first off amber heading to Duluth and then north Dakota. But as I think about it again..our days not talking ended a while ago. We went on for about a year, year and a half without a single day not talking to each other, but that record is over now....sadly. But now me and Madison have a record too but it's only a couple months haha. But that soon will be gone as well as she heading to Mexico. So yesterday I learned a little more about Madison and we found out that we both know amber equally neither knows her better. Also I made plans to hang out with amber next weekend but as I am aware the last time we made plans to hang out..well that's we did was made plans. None of it even happened so hopefully this time it will actually follow through and happen or I'll be disappointed once again... Hmm we also talked about prom and offered to go with her as friends but she refute the offer. Oh well..I tried. I mean yes I do wanna go to prom with her but when she makes a decision she sticks with it and nothing ever changes her mind. So yeah I tried and it did not happen. Well there always next year..if I stay friends with her that is... Every day is like a roller coaster for our friendship. Some days are still amazing while other days are not. There will be days in which our friendship prosper and then they will be those days in which there is no friendship even found. But hopefully this roller coaster can keep going up instead of up and down and up and down because the stress of it is starting to get to me. Oh speaking of stress I am getting really close to burst on someone. People theses day are starting to piss me off more and more. So if I don't have a vent sesh with Madison..or someone very soon I think I might just burst on them. So yep week 12 ...you are done hopefully this next week will be better mentally because I just can't take it anymore..I just might have to do the permenant answer to the temporary problem.

No comments: