Monday, October 3, 2011

Homecoming and Senior Year

Now looking back on the homecoming dance, I probably would of done something different. Sure it was fun but it could of been better. I thought about asking her to the dance for so long! But as we hung out she said how a bunch of guys asked her already. Still I should of asked. I feel as though she knew about it too and was hinting me to, but I didn't really get the hint at the time..but then again maybe it wasn't a hint at all. But boy I kinda still want her. But Its so weird when I like 3 different people, two of which I dated before and still want to date more. The one person I haven't dated yet, I can't tell how it is. Well it's senior year. My final year with all these people. Then after id never see even again :/ so many people I will miss :( idk how it's going to be without them. I just can't imagine my life without them. They mean so much to me. The girl that Ive know for almost 5 years and knows so much about me and I care so much about her, the swim team!, the girl from sacs who really changed my views on life just to name a few. Man what am I going to do without them! They have made me who I am today. I just love them so much! Seniors 2012 lets live it up like there no tomorrow!(:

No comments: