Monday, October 17, 2011

walking away?

Wow, its been a week since i last did a post. Then again I did do four post last time. I really do not remember much through out the week. Just traded in some games and got some money to buy new games. Then Saturday came and I don't know, things just changed. Like i said before, i just do not feel like i belong with the group. I have pretty much implemented. I feel like I'm slowly losing friends. Just all the people I used to talk to, i just dont even say hi to them anymore. Slowly im just walking away from the things that i loved, the people that i loved. I wished that i wouldn't be doing this and i dont know why im doing it. Everyone around me seems to be moving on while im still in the past. Wow sorry, i was going to talk about Saturday but i got sidetracked. I went to valleyscare with some people.  It started off as an ok night. But still it got me thinking about things. ML, i just dont know about her. At times i like her but at times being friends is all that i want to be. Then again i have been getting hints that she just likes me as a friend so i shouldn't probably just stop trying. Then K, well lucky for SG he got one fine girl and he is one lucky dude. I really dont even want to talk to her anymore, like it was said before. She only talks to people she finds important and obviously i am not one of them. So whats the point to even try anymore? There is none when the person you find important doesnt even care about you at all. AD was probably the most caring of the night but i really didn't wanna talk about it at that moment so i jsut didn't say anything. There was just way to much on my mind that i was scared that if i told her, i might say something that i would regret later. Still again, i am depressed and still i have no idea to overcome this. Everything seems to be getting worse again. So as i read what i just wrote, i have no idea what it was but hopefully it makes sense to you guys?

still confused >.<
 Steven