Saturday, October 29, 2011

A useless title

Im sorry you guys for not having any post in a long time now, ive been just way to busy with homework to even do this. So I just watched Thor and boy is that a great movie! Its so weird on the things i pick up from the movie. More about relationships. I really want to be with someone that truly cares for me. Sure it may sound stubborn and ignorant but its true. I really dislike the single life a lot. Sure many say that the single life is the best life to have, but for me it really isn't. The best time for me in life is when i am with someone. It just makes me feel like someone actually does care for me and Im not the only person here that feels like an outcast and that no one even cares enough at all. It was so weird, there was a week not to long ago where seriously all the news feed on facebook was about so and so in a relationship and that was all i saw on facebook for that whole day. What, was it like go and ask someone out day or something?

I feel like i am horrible at writing these ideas that depress me out. I just dont know what to write at all and no idea how to express it. Sadly, i am still sad as usual, so maybe there is no "sadly" School, i just dont really care for it anymore. Oh! I finally beat Amber and remember the "I love you more than you'll ever love me" statement  before she did for once so thats a plus. Even though obviously i love her more :P (shhh  dont tell her because she doesnt know this) Well im still failing math as usual. Mdawg and I have been talking less and less but nothing i think i should be concerned(<-- i just spent about five minutes trying to figure out how to spell that word out >.<) about ... hopefully.

Life for me well its hit another rough spot again but this one is like sandpaper rough. I just cannot seem to do anything right. I cant seem to get a girl, i cant pass my math class, and worse yet, i seem to be failing at life again. Nothing seems to be going the right way at all. I know i should be looking at this thinking about how God puts things in my path to better me, but its so hard when nothing goes the way i wanted it to go. I just so sick of it that sometimes the only thing that can be thought is harm. harm. in a way that just isn;t for me. Sure everyone says go to your friends and they can help you. But i ask myself, who really are my friends anymore and whos there because they want me to think that were still friends even though, its obvious that we aren't. Most of the time I dont have friends at all. It just may seem like it but there are those days i know that io have no friends left. I am just a loser that didn't go to high school correctly. A loser that sits at home and watches movies by himself. A loser.

Well...till next time
Steven