Monday, March 26, 2012

chickens go cluck cluck!...right?



This weekend has been one the greatest trips I have ever experienced in my life! I never knew so much could happen in just three days! We left on Friday in the afternoon and we got to JA grandparent's house, one of the most beautiful houses I've seen and it was so peaceful as well. Along the way up there we did some interesting things. In Eau Claire we saw life size models of Mater and Lighting McQueen from Cars! Afterward we made a condom balloon by using the car's velocity to blow up the condom and after it hit 70mph it exploded and pretty sure onto the car that was behind us and it decided to would follow us for the next 40 or so miles! Good thing we lost them because that could of been a bad moment.



That night though, everyone pulled an all-nighter and talked. I swear the conversation i had was the deepest conversation I had with someone ever! We talked about our friendship and how and what happened at these times. I think the coolest thing I learned from the conversation was the 4-2=1 :D I never knew that before. I feel the conversation was much needed and it helped improve our friendship overall. Things were meant to happen for a reason, some good some bad, without these events life would be boring and nothing would of been learned from it. The conversation also helped me find out a little more about what kind of person I actually am. Thank you so much          for a meaningful night!

The next day we headed out to The Kalahari, the largest indoor water park. Before we were there we  made a small pit stop to an outlet mall that was right across the street from it. There we decided to sit in the small kids ride, you know like the ice cream trucks and what not, that cost 25 cents or so. Afterward we went to the water park when it was finally open.  Although it was the largest water park, it was quite small when we were there. I can say that nothing really important pops into my mind. Afterward we headed back to Gma's house and played poker and Blackjack. Memories to be made right there!



The finally day we were there, we headed out to Devil's Lake in Barbados, such a beautiful place out there. We had a picnic and hiked up the bluff afterwards .On the way to the top we made some stops and climbed out onto the rocks, trees, penis looking rock formations, and cracks in the rocks that hung out of the cliff. After an hour or two later we reached the top, even though it could of been around a half hour walk. Three hours later we were able to make it up one side and down the other side and finally back to the starting point but those three hours were so much fun. Thus started our journey home.



So we decided that instead of taking the same direction home as we did coming here that we would take a more scenic route. We took a pit stop at Winona and from there went our separate ways. Everyone made it home safe and sound and can officially say that not a single wrong turn was made nor were we ever lost! That's more than I can say for the other car, which sadly took a wrong turn which cost them to be home an hour after my car and peeps!

This trip was by FAR! the best bonding trip I have ever been on! The bonding was probably what made this trip so spectacular and I feel like it was definitely needed to help get through with the rest of the year. We better do this again! :D and soon!!!!!!!!  I end this amazing weekend off with a quote I saw in J Grandparent's house as it fits this weekend:

I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be. I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way.