Monday, March 26, 2012

What next?

After this great trip, it got me thinking with the information that I found out. And it's really weird because I cannot express this with words how I feel actually. That night brought back so much memories from the previous year. It makes me miss being in a relationship and no lies if I could, I would do it all over again. Now though I'm scared actually, this hasn't happened before where I didn't have an idea of how it would work out. Being scared of commitment is huge and its a scary thought. Now only that, its close to the end of the year and I remember she said that she wasn't going to date anyone this year.

I just do not know what I'm going to do right now. I want to be with her but there are so many factor to be considered. I feel like the last time I was at this time of thought I rushed into being with her and look what happened because of that, it ended just as fast as it started. I want this to last as long as possible and maybe this time it's best to wait, which can either be really hard to say or it could be just like before. I would rather be her close best friend then no friend at all. I would wait until both of us are ready to make a commitment to each other if that time ever comes.

I don't know how I do this but I enjoy being her best friend and helping her solve her problems. I do not understand when people say that they cannot help the other person because they like them and the problem is love. I feel like if you're best friends with the person than love and trying to be with her shouldn't be you top priority but instead it should be making her happy and enjoying life. Then again I care more about others than I do of myself and so I would rather see happiness on others even it means that happiness doesn't belong on me because like I said earlier I would rather be best friends with her than be no friend at all.

Can love really exist or is it just one of those myth that people are suppose to believe. I kind of want to find out with this girl. I know that i like her a lot but I have no idea about how she feels. Woman are so confusing. Sure I had a huge crush on someone for a long time but this feeling is different. I mean I'm willing to wait for her, I would do anything for this chick. Is that normal at all?

I. will. wait.

More to come very soon
Steven
Life without you would be like a sky without a sun.