Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Positive thinking

Today I was told to think more positively. Today I told myself that I should change. This could be a hard road to go through but probably will help me a lot. You know, recently I feel like everything I say and anything I do, I feel like I am doing the wrong thing. Maybe it is just me but thats how I feel. I mean without even thinking about it, I questioned my best friend >.< how stupid of me to do. It wasn't even on purpose, it just happened. I just feel really bad now. URG! Stupid me again. Like I said at the beginning of this post, thinking positive will be very hard to do. It was a good five or maybe more months since I've had this feeling but I can now say the streak has ended. I don't know how this came into my mind but it has. Positive thinking means thinking of the opposite of this so again i stand thinking of the negative.

Actually to be honest, i just want to cuddle with someone. Being alone isn't what i want. I just want to be loved.

Steven :D