Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Friend Zone

Friend Zone : The area in which your best friend of the opposite gender does not want a relationship while you do.

For me, I feel like I am always in that zone. No matter where I go or who I am friends with, in the end that zone is where I fall into. Not by choice but because I am the "nice guy" thus puts me in the non-date-able zone. People always come to me with their problems and the main problem that most come to me for is that they cannot find a guy who is nice to them or someone that wont cheat on them or do bad things to them. Woman say that men are stupid and then they look to their best friend and say "oh not you, i mean the other men out there." Later they would complain about what stupid thing men have done. Sometimes the best thing is right in front of us but we are too blinded by whats out there that we do not see it at all. Friend zone, the worst zone possible to be in. Its almost like being let on by the other person and then to get crushed by them. Friend zone, I am sorry for everyone stuck there. I know how you feel