Saturday, March 31, 2012

What do I do now?

Why do I feel this emptiness inside of me? I have accepted the fact that no matter how hard I try, nothing will ever changed between you and I. What you said had got me wondering about things, you said " I just could not see myself waking up next to you in the morning." who really ever has that planned out though? I feel like it always start small and gets bigger and bigger as it goes. Now back on topic, like I said i have accepted the fact that I will "like" you and that your feelings about me probably will not change no matter how hard I try. Now I just try to be the best friend that I can be to you. When I am doing my job as a best friend, most of the time I could care less if it hurts me more or not because I care for other people's happiness more than my own. Now that she has this all figured out, maybe its my turn to do so as well. Its my turn to try to move on and "get a life." but maybe...maybe its too late.


I don't think you can control how you feel about someone. Maybe you can try to keep yourself from getting attached, but lets face it. Once you fall, you're trapped. A part of you will always linger on and think about the person even when you are doing it unconsciously