Friday, March 9, 2012

Disappear

Post 69! (; and i have hit 1500 views on this page!! :D Well it happens to be one of those times again when i question who my best friends really are. It seems lately that i really do not have many friends that actually care for me. Who are my real best friends and who are there pretending to be one. Lately it seems like i dont have any close friends. I have turned invisible in the schools. There are times when i just want to never come back to the high school since there isn't that cares for me to be there. Why go to a place where you are not wanted? Why be somewhere when you just are going to be ignored? WHY? Ive been drifting further and further away from everyone. It seems that track was a tough decision for me, to join or not to join. In high school people join groups that they feel like they belong to. I don't seem to belong to a group anymore. Everyone has gone their way and i was left behind.

Think of the last time we actually texted instead of just asking a question, and then tell me what kind of friends are we...


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same."