Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Interesting Friend

So there is this girl(actually there is 2)..yes I know you guys are surprised :P Anyways, there is this girl that I've known for I want to say 4 years now. Wow its been a long time that I have known you. Well this is just like any girl out there. She drives me crazy sometimes, not the crazy like stay away crazy but the other crazy. She is this little ball of energy that say the most random things sometimes. You know, for me at least I look for a girl that smart and gorgeous. There are very few out there that are like that and once you find someone like that you have to keep them as much as possible.But this girl, well we develop a friendship, a bond that I cannot describe in words. Its a super strong best friendship bond, sure there were days when it was rough but we were able to overcome that and now on this day, i feel like we are more closer now as friends that we have ever been before. I enjoy the bond that we have, it is something special. Sometimes I wish that we could be more than friends. Every time we hang out, I have the urge to kiss her but I don't. I don't because all she wants is to be friends.

Maybe someday Ill figure this out I Love her
Steven