Sunday, April 22, 2012

Why?

You spin my head right round right round. That's how I feel about you. I know how you feel about me already but to be honest, I do not really care, I will always love you a lot. You are the only person that I've met that I would actually sacrifice my own health in order to keep you happy. Never had I felt that way about a person. This weekend just adds more and more to the confusion I have with you. Too many times this weekend, I almost kissed you but somehow I was able to hold it back. I really do not want it to be awkward between us, so I "hide" my true feelings for you. I rather be in love with you and be your best friend, then not your friend at all. I love you a lot!

I seriously do not know what to do with myself. What am I going to do when I do not get to see you in a few months. I'm going to be so lost without you there. I feel like college will be interesting and it will be very difficult for me on the friend side of things. :/

God, you have no idea how much I want to be with you. I try so hard to do it but at the same time not super hard to the point where its creepy. Even though I have no idea what it feels like exactly, I feel like the wolf when it imprints on a female. Thats exactly how I feel about you. No matter how hard I ry to get you out of my mind, you just stay their longer and longer. No matter how many times I tell myself"It will never happen and no matter what I do, You stay in my mind. I just want to be with you. I just do. Knowing that I probably will never be with you is like having like blades shooting into my heart,slowing killing me from the inside. :/

Confused as much as a person can be
Steven